The VW T6 Transporter Sportline Kombi holds its value well and comes with quite a few gadgets as standard. Now available with the 204PS Euro6 engine. Upgrade to 260 PS with a remap.
The model is plagued by poor availability and low spec in comparison to lots of other VW Transporter that are on the market now .
Standard 2017 T6 Sportline 204 Features:
- 204 PS engines Optional DSG 7 Speed Automatic
- Factory fitted Satnav as standard with App connect
- Front splitter and rear spoiler
- Tailgate as standard –
- Triangular side bars – New for 2018
- Leather as standard- Black & Red
- New 2017 Sportline alloys made in the UK
Ways to finance a VW Transporter Sportline Kombi T6
– Cash. We re happy to sell you one outright subject to availability . Ring for figures as they are rare. We sell pre registered Sportinlines
– HP – Lease Purchase. Swiss have quite a few VW Transporter Sportline finance companies and its our pleasure to try and squeeze this van into you budget or offer you something even better . VAT upfront and payments over up to 6 years with or without a balloon
– Finance Lease – See below our cheapest and most popular method
– Contract hire – Ring
Lease Example VW T6 Sportline Kombi T32 204
£4000 down 47 x £419 plus balloon.
Deposits from £1500. Also, 5-year deals are available for a lower monthly payment.
Swiss reversing camera for above Satnav £249
Carpeting and acoustic lining £1200
Bulkhead behind driver or behind the second row of seats on Kombi from £549
Audio upgrade package for the Satnav -POA
PX Alloys for different type POA
Lowered suspension £357 40mm Swiss
Coilovers fitted from £899 – £1299 depending on make
Vanorak van storage device £180
Superguard paint sealant £399 / Ceramic Coat & Paint Correction £899
Alternatives to the VW Transporter Sportline
– Swiss WASP 204 /260 . Let us build you a better custom van