VW Transporter Sportline Swiss
The Volkswagen T6 Transporter was the winner of the International Van of the Year award in 2016. Volkswagen’s success continues with their 6th edition in 60 years; the adaptable Transporter more than delivers as a van. It is able to shift people and cargo all while looking sporty. This is thanks to the VW Transporter Sportline Swiss style.
The van will need to come to Swiss HQ to be done of course.
Whatever you need it for, there will be a Transporter for you – whether you need a panel van for an optimum amount of load space or a Kombi to shift people around. The VW’s iconic look is recognisable the world over but it stands out even more with the Sportline style. Even if you didn’t use it for work, the Sportline look makes it an ideal leisure vehicle, too.
For shifting a lot of cargo around, the panel van would be the Transporter that would suit you best. You can have enough room in the back for up to three Euro pallets depending on the options you choose. The two wheelbases and three roof heights mean you can have a load capacity from 5.8m3 to 9.3m3 with a payload at 1300kg.
Maybe you need more room for passengers. In that case, the VW T6 Transporter Sportline Kombi could be your van.
Specification of the VW Transporter Sportline style
All done at Swiss HQ:
–Front Swiss Sportline Splitter
Optional JPL add on under splitter
– Nappa Hell 4 Leather included for 5 seats. Upgrade to more or downgrade less ££.
– Rear spoiler & roof bars
– 18 inch alloys or (20 inch upgrades available but can have implications on vehicle warranty)
– Basic side bars or upgrade to genuine.
– Lowered suspension or upgrade to coil covers
– Painted front grilles in gloss black and 1 colour stripe
Check out the VW Transporter Sportline options
– Hell 4 Leather roofs, door trim panels, steering wheels.
– Carpet lining, colour coded seat belts,
– Ceramic coatings and paint correction
-Headlamp LED lights & Bumper LED
– Performance and brake upgrades
– Pioneer & Alpine satnav and reversing cameras
– Optional ABT rear skirt and quad exhaust
How to get a VW Transporter Sportline style
Our sales team have your best interests at heart when discussing your van needs. They will explain the finance options available to you while trying to suit your budget.
The options include:
- Finance Lease
- Hire Purchase
- Lease Purchase
- Buying outright
Typical price is £3000 deposit with 48 monthly payments at £450 + VAT and final payment for something with a high quality specification. If your budget is lower, we can remove nonessential features to reduce the costthat fine we can start chopping options off so its affordable
Get in touch today to find out more or take a look here for more details.