VW Transporter Edition Sport ™
The new VW Transporter Edition Sport ™ new for 2018. The Edition is a new Volkswagen model that’s based on the Highline with many many toys and better value for money. The Swiss Transporter Sport ™ hasn’t been seen since 2015 so is making a comeback at last. Volkswagen have thrown quite a few additional goodies in to provide better value for money.
The Edition comes with LED driving lights and headlights so you can look the cool kiddy at the shows. No one will ever know they were thrown in as part of the deal.Gloss back roof and side mirror caps but you can still add a touch of colour.
If your having a lot of customisation work done the van will need to come to Swiss HQ and collected from us.
Check out our range of VW Transporter accessories.
Specification of VW Transporter Edition Sport
Standard Sport ™ Edition Features
– Front LED lights make the van better looking and much easier to driver at night
– Rear LED lights finish the look off
– Factory fitted satnav . Discover Media, DAB, Bluetooth 6.33 Screen reversing camera
There are other sporty Transporter options to choose from which you may prefer and could be more affordable.
Swiss Edition Sport Features Included In Price
– Front JPL subtle spoiler – but see upgrades if you want different
– rear spoiler
– choice of many many Wolfrace & Borbet alloy wheels
Ways to Finance the VW Transporter Edition Sport ™
– Finance Lease (+VAT) Theoretical £3500 down 60 x £329 a month with a maximum balloon
Allow another £50 a month for extra toys and you have a hell of a van.
– Lease purchase & Hire Purchase – VAT upfront up to 6 years to pay with and without a balloon
– Contract hire- You cant customise a contract hire van !
Sport Paid Upgrades
– Carbon coloured streamers and mirror caps as shown. Range of colours is limited to bright ones
– The alloys are a special order anodised and we have to batch order.
– Metallic paint. Lots of these vans come with black roof like the Old Swiss ICE
– Different front splitters. We have a choice of 6 or 7 loose track! Check out Swiss HQ Page
– Wolfrace or Borbet 18 inch wheels and tyres are included in the price but if there is a style of size you prefer just ask.
20 Inch wheels have warranty implications
– Leather by Hell 4 Leather £1799 in pure fine Nappa. Choice of 36 colour stitchings
– Steering wheels – Match the leather – Add 2 weeks delivery unless your a Jedi as we send away the wheel.
– Britfix Baby seat to match the leather £699
– Desticker Edition £70
– Side bars choice of many
– All the usual power, brake, performance and suspension options and upgrades