New VW Amarok Lease. More popular than ever the VW Amarok thanks to a beefy V6 engine you can go anywhere and faster.
Common Questions What is leasing and what are my alternatives.
Is it right for me ? What are the alternatives
– Finance Lease – minimium deposit 1 payment down but 10% gives more funders. With and without a balloon . Lowest cheapest way .
– HP & Lease Purchase – VAT upfront or more. VAT can be deferred by up to 3 months. Best for Flat Rate VAT registered . With and without a balloon.
– Contract hire. Still has a credit check. Any accessories can make this more expensive, and the condition needs to be mint at the end
2018 Example Cheapest VW Amarok Lease Highline
£2500 down 59 x £368 plus final Payment
Lowest deposit 1 down finance unto 72 months but 48 month special deals ring for an up to date price.
Which Method of VW Amarok Finance is Best for me and what is everyone doing?
– Lease . Most popular deposits typically £2500 VAT paid monthly.
PX any time you wish and its 100% tax deductible spread over the term. Most customers PX after 2.5 years.
– HP and Lease Purchase. Balloons can be smaller so monthly payments often higher . Or no balloon at all. Automatic ownership at the end. PX at any time. 100% tax all in one go.
– Contract hire. Any accessories fitted won’t benefit you in the resale value as its never yours. There is a credit check . You cannot get out of the Amarok early. Possible bill at end for damage or mileage
– Cash. We have small numbers of Amarok that can be preregistred for you to obtain a higher discount. Ask for a GC deal.
Popular VW Amarok Lease Upgrades Some Done at Swiss HQ
– Upgraded VW Amarok alloys – choice- some warranty implications
– Rear lenses changed to dark POA
– Towbars, Hardtops, Bed liners, Raptor Paint
– Superguard £399 , Ceramic Coat with Paint Correction £899
– Reversing cameras but most have them standard now
– Sidebars and side steps
PX Your Old VW Van Thats On Finance
– Get settlement figures here