Volkswagen Transporter WASP 150 Panel Van
Why drive a standard Volkswagen Transporter 150 Panel Van when you could drive a Volkswagen Transporter WASP 150?
The Transporter WASP is now available on the T6 Panel Van.
Exclusive to Swiss Vans, the WASP pack consists of:
- Front Splitter
- Rear Spoiler
- Side Bars
- 18″ Alloys
Most of our Volkswagen T6 WASP Vans start life a range-topping ‘Highline’ Specification.
This Highline Specification includes the following, as standard:
- Automatically dimming rear-view mirror with rain sensor.
- Automatic driving light control.
- Climatic air conditioning.
- Heated windscreen.
- Leather multi-function steering wheel, gearknob and gaiter.
- Armrests for driver’s seat.
- Comfort pack – including foldable grab handles on ‘A’ pillars, waste bin for door pockets
in cab, twin sun visors with vanity mirrors, two-tone horn, dimmable dashboard
illumination and additional noise suppression measures.
- Cruise control.
- Full-height steel bulkhead
- Body-coloured bumpers, door mirrors and handles.
- Rear parking sensors.
- Automatic headlight activation with daytime running lights, leaving home
and manual coming home function.
- Front fog lights with cornering lights.
- Thatcham Category 1 approved alarm and immobiliser with tow-away, perimeter and
interior cab protection.
Finance Example: Transporter Highline T28 150BHP with Swiss Vans WASP
Based On Solid Paint – Candy White OR Cherry Red
Ply lining not included
NO Road Fund License included (Includes First Years Road Tax).
Contact the Sales Team for a tailored quote. They are WASP experts. 01656 674 620
- Lowered suspension
- Forge Brakes Six Pot
- Witness cameras POA Up to Police Level- 3 Way Camera with GPS and 3g Cloud/ Accident recorder
- Carpeting /acoustic lining/ LED Lights
- Vinyl Wraps
- Reversing Camera
- Stereo – Speaker upgrades/ plus front rear pods
- Stereo Speaker /amp/ rear /sub
All Options and can be added to your finance package, speak to the Sales Team.