The Volkswagen Caddy Startline Van
The Volkswagen Caddy Startline Van is the most popular small van on the market.
It has reliability, resale value and economy being just some of its highlights.
The Startline is an entry level Van but it is also available with a more powerful 2.0TDi 150ps engine option but lets face it if you had that budget you would be looking at a Highline not a Startling
For those who prefer a higher specification van, we also have Trendline and Highline models available.
The Startline may be a basic model Van, but it still has plenty of options to make driving more comfortable.
Petrol, Diesel, DSG Automatic, Maxxi, Maxxi Kombi Diesel
Volkswagen Caddy Startline Vans At a Glance
– Chunky black bumpers – cant be scuffed easily
– Any paint colour and solids are free & Austin seats – no cold seats no hot seats
– Steel wheels – cant be curbed great for bad parkers !
– £380 for Discover Media & App connect so you can use your smartphone on the dash.
– Power windows, ABS Brakes, same engines
– Heated Glass Barn doors with wash wipe – Normally
Whats Missing In a Caddy Startline over other models ?
– It doesn’t get things like aircon, heated windscreen, light and vision pack , alloys. But sometimes if you think a van will get abused it makes sense not to.
VW Caddy Startline 75PS finance lease example:
£1800 deposit, 60x £179 plus final payment
Slightly cheaper over 5 years
Give us a call and lets play of the phone and take a finance proposal
Startling are for budgets and fleets. For work oppose to a bit of work and fun. They make wicked fleet vehicles great on contract hire.
Popular Volkswagen Caddy Startline Upgrades
– Trackers- See where they are and what their doing
– Witness cameras- again control you mobile workers
– Security grilles & upgrades alarms – than thefts
– Signwriting – Third party used
– Sortimo Racking Solutions
– Roof lights, strobes, disco lights- just kidding