VW Caddy petrol
VW Caddy leasing just got cheaper.
The VW Caddy Petrol was launched at the end of 2017. It has reliability, a decent resale value. Its a cheap VW Caddy
The Startline is an entry level Van and is now available with a 1.2 TSi Petrol engine. Petrol engines are more reliable than half the the modern TDI engines with all their Euro 6 and Adblue. The lower cost drops the price dramatically, and fuel consumption isn’t too bad either. The Caddy is suddenly a cheap van to finance.
The Startline may be a basic model Van, but it still has plenty of options to make driving more comfortable.
Solid Paint – Candy White, Pure Grey, Bright Orange or Cherry red.
We have a range of small vans available if you want to check out the alternative options.
VW Caddy Petrol Lease Costs
50 Caddy Petrols in Stock March 2018
Low Deposits from £500
£2500 down 48 x £159 a month plus final payment.
If you want a tonne of options then you probably won’t be looking at a Caddy Petrol but we are happy to help if thesis what you want.
Petrol VS Diesel – What makes the Caddy Petrol so great
– No DPF so it cant get clogged. This saves money on the build of the van too
– Nippy and clean. Petrol is a cleaner fuel than Diesel
– Range of engines 1.0 – 1.4 coming out
– Tried and tested Golf engines
– Performance is very similar to the 2.0 Diesel Engines
– Ideal for short trips and stop start journeys which Diesel engines hate.
– Higher payloads of 600 KG plus due to less weight
– Cheaper VW Caddy Petrol leasing figures
– Very car like inside the Caddy. The interior looks like its been taken from the Golf
VW Caddy Petrol Options
– Metallic £10 a month
– Ply Lining £5 a month