The Ford Transit Custom Nugget. Bit of an odd name but who cares as its an affordable ford transit camper van. The Ford Nugget Campervan comes in two styles and two engines 130 and 170 PS which are the same engines with a different factory remap.
As you can see there is a folding roof and a fixed roof High Top. This is named the Nugget Plus.
The low roof appears more stylish and is likely to have a greater appeal.
Camper van sales are rising across Europe as families simply want to get away from it all for a bit of relaxation but caravan sales are falling. The Nugget has an innovative design and features an L shaped kitchenette which has never been seen on the likes of a VW Transporter T6. There is also a surprisingly spacious living and dining room with sleeping in the roof.
– 40 litre fridge designed for camper vans
– fresh and waste water storage from on board camper tanks
– Double burner gas cooker
– Dedicated table that seats up to 5 people
– Wood effect flooring throughout the passenger compartment
– Auxiliary heating system to keep the chills away.