The best place to lease a New Iveco Luton in the UK is Swiss Vans.
Take delivery of a New Iveco Luton. Iveco is a well respected chassis built on a double frame so its notorious for its strength and reliability.
Iveco engines power tanks, fire engines and Luton vans in this case
Why buy an Iveco oppose to say a Citroen or a Ford.
Iveco has always been one of the most respected manufactures for trucks and large vans. They have always been more commercial vehicle orientated opposed to
say a Ford Dealer. A few years back Iveco changed the UK pricing structure overnight which was catastrophic for sales and literally prevented massive discounts that we were all used to. The used values have increased and the discounts increased making an Iveco Luton a choices once again
If you want a cab with a few extra comfort touches maybe check out some of our other luton van deals we offer from the other manufacturers.
Advantages of Iveco Luton Over Competition
– Its a truck chassis. A double ladder frame the list build to carry high payloads
– Engines. Simple that infrequently go wrong. Most Fire Engines have Iveco engines
– Luton Van Builders. There is a great relationship between Iveco and many Luton Manufacturers.
Its actually boring how well Iveco gets on with building Lutons. Maybe because they don’t have the distractions of trying to sell Sporty Vans
and pick up trucks.
– Aftersales is 24 hours in many Iveco Dealers. Some other manufacturers are too busy to be of any help
HP and Lease Purchase – The favourite method of purchase
VAT Down or VAT deferred for up to 3 months and a balloon to reduce the monthly payments if desired with many of our funders
Payments from roughly £400 a month but we are happy to work with you
New Iveco Luton Models
– 2.3 or 3.0 Diesel engines
– Generally 3750 chassis in stock
Lease example Iveco Daily Luton 2.3 3750 4 M Luton
£3800 down 59 x £417 a month £3000 balloon
Lowest payment 1 in advance but bigger the better
Iveco Luton leasing is affordable at Swiss and we also do HP.
- Iveco Non Stop Assistance for roadside help
- Optional service pack
- Some dealers open 24 hours for servicing
- Swiss options such as Satnav, Reversing cameras
- Option of ultra light honeycomb side panels
- Automatic option with extended delivery