Ford Transit Custom Limited 130
The New 2018 Ford Transit Custom Limited won the prestigious International Van of the Year award in 2013.
These are really smart looking vans, but if you are looking for a sportier look, take a look at our Ford Transit Custom WASP, exclusive to Swiss Vans.
When you buy or lease a Ford Transit Custom Panel Van, you get flexible cargo space with room for up to three Euro pallets and a comfortable cab with plenty of extras to make it a practical ‘mobile office’.
This ‘Limited’ model is the top of the range with lots of comforts and extras, which will add to the resale ability of the van as well as make your driving more pleasurable, including: There are two main engines a 130 PS and a 170 PS Diesel engine which are the same with a factory remap.
We proudly offer you some of the greatest stock availability in the whole of the UK. We tend to stock decent metallic colours such as Black, Silver, Grey
Standard Transit Custom 2018 Features – We stock the last of the 2017 too
-16 inch alloy wheels
– Aircon & fast clear heated screen
– Optional 240 volt charger
– Body coloured bumpers and trims
– Sync 3 8 Inch colour screen with DAB , Applink Sync 2 on 2017 models
– Heated front seats , basic alarm in the front, remote locking
Price quoted is based on a 2017 Ford Transit Custom 270L1 2.0TDCi 130ps Limited with Metallic Paint.
Financing a Ford Transit Custom Limited Ring For Prices as 2017 and 2018 Models In Stock
– Cash & pre registration – Ring for volatile prices and cheap deals.
– HP and Lease Purchase – VAT deposit upfront but it can be deferred in some circumstances or spread over the term. With and without a balloon
up to 72 months.
– Finance Lease – Deposits as low as £500 on on Ford. We have several finance companies who simply love Ford
Pre Agreed Credit Limit
– In many circumstances if you think you will need more vans in the next few months we can pre agree a credit facility to help you double your business size quickly
Popular Fitted Accessories
– Ply lining
– Upgraded alarm
– Sortimo racking
– WASP Spoilers front and back, Side Bars
– Upgraded alloy wheels