Ford Transit Connect Trend
Every Transit is built for purpose and the Ford Transit Connect Trend is no exception.
Tough, and reliable, this van provides a generous area of 2.9cu.m in the L1 and 3.6cu.m in the L2. The payload of this vehicle, dependent on the model is up to approximately 1,000kgs.
An intelligent load through bulkhead also allows you to load longer items such as ladders, up to 3.0m in length in the L1 and 3.4m long in the L2. This is available as standard on the Trend.
Available as a Panel Van, Kombi, or a Double Cab-in-Van, with a choice of a 1.5 TDCi 75PS, 100PS or 120ps manual diesel engine, or a powershift automatic 6 speed 120PS. A petrol version is also available, as a 1.0 100PS – 6 Speed Manual.
A Flexible Dual Front Passenger Seat means that you can carry three people in the Van model. The Kombi and Double-Cab-in-Van body styles are able to carry up to seven.
Base Model Standard Features:
- Electrically-operated front windows with one-shot down on driver’s side
- DAB radio with USB and Bluetooth, two front speakers (four on Kombi)
- Trip computer
- Rake- and reach-adjustable steering wheel with radio controls
- Dual cup holders
- Instrument panel stowage box with 12-volt socket
- DIN compliant cargo tie down hooks & side mounting points
- ISO/DIN compliant full steel bulkhead (std on van)
- Overhead stowage
- Load box light
- 16″ steel wheels
- Door mirrors with blind spot eliminator
- Kerbside load door (std on van)
- Rear fog lights
- High-mounted rear brake light
- Full size spare wheel (Van only;exc ECOnetic and 1.0 Petrol)
- Remote central double locking
- Easy-Fuel capless refuelling system
For more information and details of the latest stock contact the Sales Team on 01656 674 620