Custom Leather Car Seats. Most of our leather fitting is done by Sister Company Hell 4 Leather.
Leather Choosing Guide
– Select Your Grade/ Budget
– Select Your Style & Pattern
– Select your colour
– Select your stitch
Custom Leather Seats Leather Grades
– Nappa Leather. This real leather and accounts for 90% of what we sell. You buy real Nappa leather as you want that luxury feel that you don’t get with vinyl and Bi Leather.
– Robust Leather. Same price and same leather as Nappa but its dimpled in appearance due to more chemical treatments . More able to withstand stains and water.
– Faux Suede – Same sort of prices as Nappa . Rarely seen
– Patterned Leather & Rare Leather – The most expensive and least hardwearing. Rockstar Budgets.
– Bi Leather. The most common leather but its not really leather. Its made from plastic often with ground up leather in it. You won’t get that intoxicating magic smell of vanilla honey tobacco etc you get with real leather.
– Vinyl – Is Vinyl
Typical Leather Prices + VAT – But Varies with makes and models
For example some vehicles require more labour to fit
2 Front Seats
Nappa Leather £1099
Robust Leather & Faux Suede £1099
Bi Leather – £699
5 Seats on say a VW T6 Kombi
Nappa Leather – £1899 36 colour choices 100 stitch colours
Robust Leather & Faux Suede £1899
Bi Leather – £1200 Generally Black and base colours
For 3, 6 9 seats etc the price changes accordingly as percentage
Upgrades. Slight price increase on the Bi Leather for Bently, Hex etc
but FOC on Nappa after all its done by a robot in no time.
Stitch – Hex WASP Stitch , Bently Cross Stitch
Leather Steering Wheels.
Your existing steering wheel is leather clad to match your van leather.
Leather Side Door Panels
Your existing van side panel done in Nappa Leather
Matching Leather Baby Seats – £699
We take a brand new Britax Baby seat and match the stick and leather to your choice.
Leather Matching Round Drum Pillows – £299
Drum pillows in marching Nappa