Camper Van Finance
Do you need camper van finance? You don’t have to be buying the camper van from Swiss to take advantage of our great finance deals. It can be privately, a conversion company, even a main dealer just send us the details and the chances are we can offer finance cheaper than the person or company selling the bus. There are some limits. The vehicle cant be over 5 years old and if its not from a main dealer we insist that for example an RAC inspection is done before we pay out.
Multiple Finance Companies
– Swiss use a lot of funders as part of what we do thus it stands to reason we can also get you great deal
– Finance Lease – Possibly the cheapest method but at the end of the agreement it does require a paperwork exercise should you wish to keep it . With or without a balloon to lower you payments
– HP & Lease Purchase– Generally 10% down on a camper van and up to 7 years to pay. Sometimes with a balloon.
Extra Safe Used Protection
– We care that you are getting good value for money and great investment even if it isn’t actually us supply
– Free HPI on your chosen camper van after finance acceptance
– We automatically add the cost of an AA or RAC inspection to the price. This is to satisfy us both that this is a van worthy of finance.
A trained expert will physically visit the van and give us a mechanical opinion
– Seller validation. We check the seller as we don’t want you handing over you funds to just anyone.
Self Conversion Vehicles
– We see vans on a daily basis which have been converted by traders, owners and even conversion specialists. The problem here is the advance. Unless its a recognised well known brand its unlikely that the flushing price can be financed. Anyway give us a call and the model and we are happy to see what we can do. In some cases it has to be done as two loans, one for the camper and one as a “top up” loan.