Whether you need a pure people-shifter or a plush executive travel shuttle, there are minibus lease deals for you with Swiss Vans.
- Minibuses from a range of manufacturers.
- Choose the specification which best suits your needs.
- Grow your travel company by buying or leasing.
- Hundreds of 5 star reviews
- Build your minibus the way you want it with us paying your convertor after completion. We just need you to sign for it.
- You don’t have to buy the minibus from us we can simply finance it for you
Minibus Vans have been built to make business life easier for those who need to shift large loads. Businesses that specialise in things such as taxi travel, hotel transfers and even child minding services need to shift a high number of people in one go.
That is why we offer minibuses which are made to enable the transport of groups of up to 9 passengers. For those who need to carry more than 9 people, your drivers will need a specialist licence and your minibus would need to be fitted with a tachograph.
There are a range of different specifications to choose from depending on what manufacturer you choose. You can opt for a basic trim solely for passenger space or a higher level for a touch of comfort and luxury for your passengers. Ford use their popular Transit Custom van to base their minibus – the Tourneo Custom. Volkswagen offer their famous VW Transporter as a Shuttle for an executive people carrier.
Depending on what you want from your minibus, you even have choices with the length, too. If you need more space for luggage if you specialise in airport transfers then opt for a longer wheelbase. Some manufacturers also offer the option of conference seating where the second and third row of seats are facing each other.
- 9 seater, 8 seater, 17 seater
- Wheelbase length
- Conference style seating
- Seating numbers
Manufacturers of Minibuses
Many manufacturers offer their medium and large vans in minibuses variants from 9 seater and above. A standard car licence is drive a minibus for up to 9 passengers including the driver but anything above requires a D or D2 licence. You can choose the manufacturer and model which is best for your company.
Manufacturers of minibuses include:
- Mercedes (Vito Tourer) 8 or 9 seater
- Ford (Tourneo Custom) 8 or 9 seater
- Volkswagen (Transporter Shuttle) 8 or 9 seater
- Fiat (Ducato) 17 seater
- Crafter Minibus 15 and 17 seater
Minibus leasing with Swiss
Minibus leasing is affordable while you can also buy a minibus at an affordable price with Swiss Vans. If you need a van because of increasing business demand but haven’t got the whole sum of money as of yet, you can spread the cost out in a finance lease deal. These would involve monthly payments across 3-5 years. We have other options if these didn’t suit your business needs.
Our payment options include:
- Minibus Finance lease
- Minibus Lease purchase
- Buying outright
- Hire purchase VAT down up to 7 years to pay
Get in touch with our friendly sales team today who will be happy to discuss the minibus and purchase options with you.
School Minibus Leasing
– Swiss work directly with some of the largest banks in the UK
– Order a minibus and send it to your chosen convertor and we pay the convertor when the work is completed. All you have to is accept the delivery of the vehicle initially
– Larger fleets are our speciality. Trained underwriters will look at your business and help it grow.
Swiss Vans Ltd
2nd Floor Offices
T: 01656 837248